Who do I see? Get the right help and advice

Urgent Treatment Services (including Minor Injuries)

If you are very unwell or have an injury that needs urgent attention (but is not life threatening) you can go to an urgent care service.  You can attend without an appointment and wait to be seen by a qualified healthcare professional. If you aren’t sure whether an urgent treatment centre is the best place to help you, contact NHS 111 to get the right support for your needs. NHS111 (and sometimes your GP) can also make an appointment for you at some urgent treatment centres. 

The NHS website has more information about when to visit urgent treatment centres (urgent care services)

The nearest urgent treatment centre is. 

Queen Elizabeth II Hospital
Welwyn Garden City,
Tel: 01438 314333

Open every day from 9am to 8pm and can help with minor injuries and minor illnesses.

Find an urgent care service