Who do I see? Get the right help and advice

Accident and Emergency or 999

Only go to accident and emergency or call 999 in life and limb threatening emergencies. If you have a minor injury or illness, there are other NHS services which are more suitable for you. If you are unsure, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or phone 111.  

The NHS website has advice on when to go to A&E or call 999